February 29, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY...

So many thoughts, no real topic....

  Rose up feeling marvelous... looked at the phone and thought f*ck everybody.  Not the normal positive energy, I know.  It's reality though.  People seem to want what they want for themselves with no regard for you, your time or feelings.  The thought of putting yourself before others is not always a bad thought but sometimes a needed action.  I do because I want to, not because I have to.  The only things that I have to do are stay black, die and maybe pay taxes in that time frame. 

  Live your life the way you want to but please take into consideration who are affected by your actions or lack of actions.  If you can do something for yourself, do it.... if not, reach out to the best source but remember that this person owes you nothing.  Remember that nothing is done for free and if it is, usually LOVE is involved.

#CliffnotesOfMyThoughts


Have A Blessed Day
 -Esco


No comments:

Post a Comment