February 8, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY........

There's always time for family and friends......

 Today I have dedicated my time to my family, so often I get caught up in constantly working.  Today is my grandmother's birthday, I will be spending the day with her and other family members.  Now we can't choose who our family is.  Of course these people can get on our nerves despite how much we love them.  I will be hanging with my mom throughout the day also.  Lately I have had the thought of 'I wish I would have.' Certainly that's no way to live life because once the ones you love are gone there is no coming back.  If you aren't close with family, get close... tell them you love them, show these people how you feel about them.  Practice this, not only today but forever.  As you practice, I'll be doing the same.


Have A Blessed Day
 -Esco

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes family can do you worse than your enemies and your friends sometimes show to be your true family. However, you are correct in saying that you can't pick your family and should let them know that you love them at every possible moment. Happy Birthday to your Grandma, wishing her many more!

    ReplyDelete