February 14, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY...

"You don't need a reason to love when you love somebody... You just do" -ADS (my daughter)

Over this past weekend I had a date, so as I'm driving my daughter screams out "Dad, I love you so much."  Yes, with my daughter.... this way she knows what being treated special feels like at an early age, will always have standards and never go searching for a certain feeling in later years.... it was always there from day one.

Now, I asked why... she responded with "You don't need a reason to love when you love somebody.... you just do."  This is coming from a six year old, Love is that simple.  We complicate it with outside thoughts and actions that really have nothing to do with something so pure.

Spread Love... Enjoy Love... Share Love... this way it will always find it's way back to you.

Have A Blessed Day
-Esco

No comments:

Post a Comment