February 27, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY....

If you let me, here's what I'll do... I'll take care of you

  First of all shouts to Jamie XX and 40 for the production and writing also Gil Scott-Herron for the original version.... I'm not a big Drake fan at all but I def dig the lyrics on this one.  The lyrics seem so simple... haaa!!! 
  For someone to actually let you in whole hearted is one of the most difficult things in the world.  For you to fight your way in is even more difficult.  Some do not know what it is to just be.  Just be in love, just let love be... accept and share love.  To those reading this and going through a struggle, let those walls down and let Love conquer all.  Be taken care of... wake up smiling and go to sleep happier than your rise from bed previously.
  Love is Strong... Stronger than most things on this earth so why not just let it be.....


Have A Blessed Day
 -Esco

No comments:

Post a Comment