February 21, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY....

Be You...

 It's been a few days and I'm even late at posting today, it's sort of a mix between being extremely busy and lack of inspiration.  However the mind never stops thinking.  At times we as a people get the opportunity to sit back and reflect on ourselves as well as others in our lives whether they are close or just crossing paths.  In reflection you get to know yourself and others.  Knowing who we are is something we all need. 
 If you're familiar with who you are, then it should be ok to be yourself.  Should be....  Over the years I've had a conversation with a friend (Vertical Jones) so many times about the topic while in the studio of "BE YOU."  This guy actually created a company by that name because he felt so strong about it.  Be you, It's cool to be yourself.  Imitating someone or something you like certainly isn't being true to yourself.  Know where you came from and where you want to be. 
EVERYTHING ISN'T FOR EVERYONE

Just my thoughts....

Have A Blessed Night...
 -Esco

1 comment:

  1. I love being me. Yet I recognize traits in others that I admire that may help on my journey. So I am the first to ask for their resources in helping me be better. Al (FBW & Crew)

    ReplyDelete