February 13, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY....

Options Are A Beautiful Thing.....

 I'm a people watcher.... not in a "stalkerish" way.  I watch actions, I listen to words and how they are used.  I have been noticing more often than less that people find joy in complaining.  Life is full of options... there should never be a complaining thought.  As for me, the only certainty is staying black and dying.  Anything outside of those two are options.

 Last night as I watched the Grammy's I logged into my FB and saw plenty of complaints about the show. "O, this is wack" "Wake me when the tribute comes on"  (Made me really analyze who I accept into my FB world) It's the Grammy's for Heaven's sake, there are so many genres and sub genres nowadays... I thought the show was great!!!  I say this to say, that show cost watchers zero dollars and it was on television....  I hear they make remotes for those things that will change the channel. There is always an option in life... explore them, makes it so much more enjoyable!!!!

 Enjoy Life.... despite the thorns on the stem, a rose is still a beautiful flower!!!

Have A Blessed Day
 -Esco

2 comments: