February 10, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY...

Appreciate Others.....

ap·pre·ci·ate  [uh-pree-shee-eyt] Verb

1. to be grateful  for
2. to value or regard highly; place a high estimate on: to appreciate good wine.
3. to be fully conscious of; be aware of; detect: to appreciate the dangers of a situation.
4. to raise in value.


 Seems Simple...riiight? Wrong!!! How often do you hear please or thank you before or after a request?  As for myself, I don't hear it often enough.  Simple words taught by most parents, so I thought.  I only do what I want, what I feel is needed for given situations. If gratitude is not shown at all or at a minimum, how often should a person expect these acts of kindness from another person???

This all stems from acts of kindness.... I'm starting to believe that these acts are definitely learned behavior that most should begin taking classes in. 

Have A Blessed Day
 -Esco 

No comments:

Post a Comment