February 15, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY.......

When it's understood, there's never a need to question it...

  In conversation I get understood or I understand but I'm beginning to believe those are the "safe responses."  Once those responses are used then the conversation should be finished right?? Yea right!!!  More questions seem to arise.  At this point I start to believe this person is an idiot or maybe I'm just a person that doesn't understand questions or the intent of them.  The intent or motive for the question is more of the main event than the sidebar.  So if the intent is first discussed followed by questions then maybe we will both understand each other... lol.

Hopefully I didn't lose you guys this morning.  By the way, I'm not a philosopher or anything of the likings.  I just get on here and give you my stream of consciousness in it's purist form before my actual day starts.  There's no right or wrong in this... just my thoughts.

Have A Blessed Day
 -Esco

No comments:

Post a Comment