January 29, 2012

GET FAMILIAR:: A Different Approach To Pants


A few months back I purchased some jeans... I'm a grab and go type of guy by the way. The first time I put them on my daughter said to me "Dad, I see you in them skinny jeans... cute" so I took them off. The next time I was in Philly for a beat battle, there for 2 days so I brought 2 pairs of jeans.... long story short I'm standing against the railing of vip and over the mic my homie J Hatch says "Esco, skinny jeans???" What I realized was I was wearing these jeans wrong, not made to be worn with boots.... Below are some of the pants that I've become a fan of and in that mix are the jeans I made a reference to. Not sure when but showing your ankles has become the "in-thing." They're called cropped pants by the way, not skinny jeans... Salute to Nickelson Wooster (Men's Fashion Director Neiman's NYC) who first displayed how to pull it off in my eyes!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment