January 27, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY...

  Throughout my day I usually say words of inspiration to myself along with others.  We all need inspiration... right?  Daily, I repeat Be Kind.  These two words is an extremely difficult task for me.  Be Kind..... digest what I'm saying to you.  In my life I was raised to say exactly how I feel; say what I am thinking.  As an adult I have come to realize that between my thoughts and tongue there isn't a filter.  Growing up, my mom didn't have a filter and neither does her mother.  So there aren't any real examples in my life of the action of Being Kind.  The odd part of this situation is that I was blessed to have a sister who expresses this action to the fullest.  I have never seen my sister angry or even bothered by anyone or anything.  Always Kind no matter the situation.  I wonder if she tells herself to Be Kind?? 

  Being Kind is so simple but difficult at the same time.  Words hurt, they really do.... to take it upon yourself to uplift the next man or say positive words of inspiration instead is such a great feeling.  Living is not always about yourself, but the impact you may have on the next person/people.  The act of Kindness towards the next person may change their day or even life.

Be Kind readers....

  Have A Blessed Day
-Esco

No comments:

Post a Comment