January 26, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY.....


  So, I woke up this morning thinking about sexiness...  Those little quirky things I find so sexy about a woman.  Those of you who know me and are reading this probably are thinking at some point I will say something about a big butt.  Well, let's get that out of the way now, I Love A Great Ratio(booty:waist).  Now that we're done with that, some of the more importantly sexy things about women that us guys never express usually has nothing to do with physical looks.  Of course we all are physically attracted to a person but I strongly feel to keep that attraction there is more to it.... attitudes, scent, walk, voice, goals just to name a few. 

  Got to love a woman with a strong personality and can make great decisions on her own while achieving goals that she has set out to achieve.   However a woman that knows how to Let A Man Be A Man; Do His Man Thing... my God!!!  When I say that, I mean a woman that has no problem with allowing her man to take garbage out, shovel the snow, take the son to the barbershop, maintain the cars... you know man stuff.  We take great pride in these things.  All the while she is doing her Woman Thing... keeping the home cleaned, taking care of the kids, making sure her man is happy.  This woman must also be happy for these ideals to work out.  Usually simple things will keep her happy such as long talks, longer listens, subtle compliments...

  As far as the scent goes, ladies choose wisely.  I have been a fan of Lotus... you know the flower bomb until Wale's smash song and the smell has become too popular.  In recent days, Sexual Sugar by Michel Germain is what drives me crazy.  This smell literally says eat me, I'm sexy!!!   The walk and what she chooses to walk in is very important as well... sneakers do nothing for me, I barely wear them anymore.  That walk in a pump, stiletto or wedge tho, along with the "I'm sexy and I know it" look on her face.... sheesh!!!! This is the type of woman that you never even realized she's only 5'1.... the whole time you thought she was 5'6.  Also, delivery is everything.  How words are said means so much more than what is being said.  ex: "I love you and everything about you [insert name]" is far greater than "boy, you know I love ya."

Ladies, preserve your sexiness!!! Yes, us guys do pay attention.

Have A Blessed Day
-Esco

2 comments:

  1. "a woman that has no problem with allowing her man to take garbage out, shovel the snow, take the son to the barbershop, maintain the cars... you know man stuff." Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a man that possesses those qualities in addition to being a good man. I've dated a few that had those qualities but lacked elsewhere. One was a liar and a cheat, the other always had money but no job and lived with his mother. As women, we shouldn't have to settle just to find a man with those qualities. No one is perfect, but damn, where are the good men at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will not assume the role of "The Man Spokesman" as others have done....i.e. Steve Harvey. I will tell you that there are good men out there. The problem I see is that women out number men in most demographics, making it difficult for woman to find her one man. Men have many options to choose from.... this often times leave women to settling for what's in front of them. "Good Men" are not in one specific place just as "Good Women" aren't. It's more or less what you are willing or not willing to deal with from a person. What you seek in your significant other as far as qualities and what they are bringing to the table also play a big part. Just my thoughts/Life experiences

    ReplyDelete