March 21, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY....

Don't judge me...

  This statement has been over used in so many instances, but hold so much truth at the same time.  Last night as I checked into my FB and was playing In The Morning at the same time I was being judged online and in person.  An opinion was asked about a suit that I thought was dope.  While most comments swayed in favor of the suit, comments from one person suggested the use of light blue and pink would make the person wearing it gay...  O_o!!!  It is 2012 and colors no longer make a person have a sexual preference, that was in middle school...lol.  Now as J Cole played, my boy who is a huge House fan kept yelling out nigga, then asking how do you understand this bull.  This friend never lets me forget how much he hates Hip Hop except for Run DMC.  So I never let him forget how much I despise that fast pace music he listens to except for my boy Todd Terry. 

Moral of these stories is the simple fact that just because you don't like something doesn't mean that it's not good.  Everyone likes what they like.... trying to persuade someone that their preference is horrible really makes yourself look like an idiot.

Have A Blessed Day
 -Esco 

No comments:

Post a Comment