March 7, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY...

If you're my people, let's eat together...

  I provide a few different services and have been experiencing some misunderstandings when it comes to financial agreements.  I never could grasp the concept of a "friend" not wanting to pay for services.  I remember this old head always saying to me some years back "They want to Jew me down but will pay Mr Whipperwill full price."  Basically his black friends always want a deal but will pay the white man his price in full.  I totally understand what he was saying back then. 
  If we're supposed to be close then you should want to see me get money.  There are certain people constantly asking but never giving and then don't seem to understand why the answer is NO.  I have learned my worth some time ago.  I'm not an exit you can easily get off on, the price will definitely double or even triple depending on my mood. (Gemini Moods)
  Shouts to the few people that call and in the first two sentences they say "You wanna make some bread?"  Don't usually drop names, but it's much deserved.... Big Mel, Love Is Love....  Rsonist, Salute.... Todd, Much Appreciated!!!!

  Funny Thought: Lately, "I was on the bike, couldn't answer" has become the quote of the year used by myself and my partner.... Sorry, step the money up!!!!!


Have A Blessed Day
 -Esco

1 comment: