March 12, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY...

Prayers go up and Blessings come down...

  I've been wishing and hoping for certain things... lol, only to find out that wishes and hopes only work when you're a kid.  I began praying, those prayers were so vague that only certain ones were being answered.  Sometimes it is up to us to figure out exactly what we want and ask for it. 
  This morning, I realized that I am very blessed.  I am going in the right direction with my life.  The circle, constantly expanding and contracting but the same key people always seem to remain within it.  Money... that's something that come and go.  At this point in my life it's bigger than having a pocket full of money.   I'm basically writing this hoping that someone reads this and is inspired by me saying that prayer does work.  Be specific when talking to God.  By no means am I super religious, but I do believe!!!


Have A Blessed Day
 -Esco

No comments:

Post a Comment