March 15, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY...

When your job is done flawless daily, there aren't any competitors...

  I just had a ten minute conversation from 7:14am-7:24am... I usually never talk before coffee but this conversation was so short, precise and to the point that it really inspired me.  I was discussing providing a service and maintaining the trust from the people you are providing the service for.  There are scumbags all over the world of course.  It's not in me to be one of them... Karma!!!
  Daily, I grind to the best of my ability and tend to put more into my grind than anything else in my life... a flaw of mine. This flaw has helped build some relationships that can not be broken.  It has also made me realize that there isn't any competition.  No one can do what I do better than how I do it.
   In conversation with younger people, I always emphasize the importance of choosing a career path that you enjoy because you will always give your best and in return be blessed with the best.

Have A Blessed Day
 -Esco

No comments:

Post a Comment