September 21, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY....

Do  what you have to... To get what you want!!!



  When I get up in the morning inspiration comes from everywhere.  In the first twenty minutes I check everything that my name is attached too... (usually skim through tho).  This morning my IG was lit up on my phone and as I skim I come across the homie (director) Nimi Hendrix... he was camping out for that iphone 5.  A few of the comments under the picture made it seem like he was bugging.  His only rebuttal, which made much sense to me, read: "My Mentality Is If I Want Something I Do What It Takes To Get It."

  That thought process alone often separates the successful from the "I Wishers."  Often times people are not humble enough to make sacrifices to accomplish the things in life that they want.  You're an actor but are never at casting calls, you're a music artist but never in clubs where music is played and none of the popular dj's ever heard of you... you're attempting to be a CEO of a company but never study that business market or even read a book, let alone enroll in classes pertaining to that business. 

  Make that change, do whatever it takes to get what you want... most times it's what you don't want to do but is very necessary.


Be Blessed
 -Esco




No comments:

Post a Comment