October 4, 2012

Thought Of The Day...

Not one person becomes successful alone....

  Some of us have ideas, these ideas become repeated thoughts... there comes a point where these thoughts must be put into action.  At this point there is no one that can stop this action, but there are many that can help with the actions becoming successful.  You must put into place a plan (POA), this plan is simple math.  There are people you add to it and those you must subtract to multiply the success.  Now if everyone sticks to the plan, as it is altered from time to time depending on situations, then the plan will be a success.  The originator of the idea could not do this alone, the most successful never do.

  Support is always needed for any success story.  Support can come from far and close depending on where you reach for it.  No we all know those close may not always show support or may pretend to support but in fact are secretly waiting for failure.  The greatest supporters are usually strangers... this is not a fact by no means but an observation.

  When putting an idea into action, present it to those close and keep it pushing.  Those willing to help will come to you and you will never have to ask twice for support.  Those that put the Supporter Facade on... keep at a distance.  Those are Supportive Haters!!!



By The Way: I had this conversation with a friend last night and she said something in regards to Supportive Haters that I totally understand.  "I'm a Gemini, it's very easy for me to be nasty but I be trying to chill tho."  My response was a chuckle and Exactly, my thoughts... it's very easy for me to give a person my ass to kiss.


Have A Blessed Day
 -Esco

No comments:

Post a Comment