October 10, 2012

STRESS BOOGIE x DOX DIGGLA - The Makings Of PERFECT STRANGERS 3... PS3



 





I had the chance to sit down with one of the artists/producer of this project and here's how it went:

Esco: Ok, who are you and what do you have going on(for those that don't know)?
 Stress: well for those who DON'T know, my name is Stressboogie. I am an artist, a producer and an all around dope ass nigga

Esco: Lol... what have you been involved with?
 Stress: Im an independent artist with the emphasis on independent. Im also the Ceo of my own company, Reflective Entertainment. Ive bee putting out my own music and performing on the underground scene for years. I was one of he first in my area to forego the record deal chase and decide to do things for self. You can say I was a catalyst for a movement of independents in my area. So you can say I been involed with changing the way a lot of people see themselves as an artist. Hence REFLECTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Esco: Dope... you been my man forever and I never knew that
 Stress: yeah, we go back like fresh cornrows
But for the right now, I've been producing a lot and working closely on a project with fellow Jrsey Artist Dox Diggla on our third Perfect Strangers installment

Esco: What are a few other projects you've worked on
 Stress: I've worked on probably every Dox Diggla project. There's a rapper by the name of DaKid that I produced a couple joints for. Of course, The Heatmakerz "Crash" projects..lately theres been a lot of R and B. My homegirl Daria Jones, my man Roman Caldwell, Nye Taylor and of course I've produced all of my projects

Esco: What style would you describe your production as well as lyrics? Boogie, I call ya beats Styles P!!! I've heard your tracks straight disrespect studio speakers.
 Stress: HAHA!....I would describe everything about me as "Classic New School" That should explain it all
Esco: I agree... I see this video out here buzzing... what's that all about?
 Stress: Yeeeeah Man! That would be Off With Your Sneakers. Thats the first joint off of PS3. Its basically just taking it to that past level of disrespect when people would get their sneakers and respect taken t the same time. Its a message to the rap game. We're tired of yall and we're comin for our spot.And anyone on the bullshit,....well,.....OFF WITH YOUR SNEAKERS!!

......BTW someone I know got the ill burnout in that vid

Esco: Lol, yea that nigga ight...
 Stress: lol

Esco: This video is for the first single off of PS3 correct?
 Stress: Yessir

Esco: Do you have the next single lined up and what's the release date on that project?
 Stress: The next single is called Red Carpet and that joint is crazy!! The release date is HALLOWEEN!! OCT 31 2012

Esco: Available online correct?
 Stress: YES that would be correct. All digital outlets. Itunes, amazon, spotify,zune, etc..

Esco: Cool, anything that I didn't touch you may want to let the fans know about?
 Stress: That PS3 may go down as one of the most impotant pieces of music for our time

Esco: O damn
 Stress: yeah, it's like that

No comments:

Post a Comment