June 25, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY...

 "I'm not here to make niggas feel comfortable...that's what massage parlors are for...#APPLYPRESSURE!" -June Tycoon

 From time to time I have these conversations with like minded people and we inspire each other.  This quote comes from one of those people, this time he said this on twitter and I had to retweet it.  June(Dj Envy's mgr) is one of those guys that you will always walk away with something they said feeling inspired.  Now I don't know if someone pissed him off or not with this tweet but it definitely hit home for me.
 In whatever you're doing in life as a profession, your competition should never feel at ease in your presence or even when your name is brought up.  I truly believe this... I believe in the outworking others theory that Will Smith often mentions in many interviews.  Take your job serious and have fun doing it, but never allow yourself to be disposable!!!

Have A Blessed Day
 -Esco

No comments:

Post a Comment