June 8, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY....

"My life can change in a day, yours too" -Red


  In a recent conversation with my man after his return from Vegas for Mayweather's fight... he said this to me.  At the time it seemed so simple as he was describing his trip.  As I turned over to get up this morning I could hear him saying it once again.  These words couldn't be any more clear today... as I recollect on the shift of my day previous to this one.  Within twenty four hours the chain of events of the current moment can definitely affect your tomorrow.  It is up to us to put our trust in God, follow our hearts and enjoy each moment the way that we want to. 
  If others can directly influence your actions negatively then I recommend a re-evaluation of self.  We are all guilty of this periodically for various reasons from carelessness to overly passionate about appeasing others.

Be the inspiration that you want to see in others....


Have A Blessed Day
-Esco

No comments:

Post a Comment