April 23, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY....

Black men and women can be extremely disappointing...


  Over the past few weeks I have been putting to the side all of my apprehension and fears.  Part of that is helping others by presenting opportunities.  If I'm presented with something, rather than do it all alone and keep all of the money I would much rather reach my hand out and bring in close ones to "get some."
  As I extend that helping hand I have been disappointed in return.  I'm starting to believe I may just put people on a pedestal when it's not deserved.  It's clear to me when I hear the "crabs in a barrel" theory.  Us as a race really need to get it together.  The race is constantly attempting to put each other down, cut corners and disrespect others to get ahead.  It's kind of like we want the rewards before it's time to reap benefits. 
  What about the kids, they see what you are doing... Let's set better examples.  If we're not doing it for ourselves atleast do it for the children.

Black People, We Have To Do Better!!!

Have A Blessed Day
 -Esco



No comments:

Post a Comment