April 17, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY...

To whom much is given, much is requested...

  There's not a doubt in my mind that I am blessed, I hold many talents and gifts.  It was given to me by God, very much appreciated... what if one day I don't want to use these talents or gifts? Is that a slap in God's face?  Just some questions I have this morning....
  I frequent other states and just yesterday I was told as an experiment I should tell everyone that I'm gone but at the same time just stay in the house and chill.  We laughed about this, but today it sounds like a brilliant idea.  Don't get me wrong, I love my life and everything I do but sometimes people are asking a bit much without realizing it.  Sometimes people are asking a bit too little which they are capable of doing themselves but are too used to relying on others or are even too lazy to do themselves. 
  TIME, have respect for yours and others as well.  If you're laid back waiting on someone else you are merely wasting yours and others time.  Be proactive with what you have....

(kind of all over the place this morning.... my thoughts though!!)

Have A Blessed Day
 -Esco

No comments:

Post a Comment