November 9, 2012

Thoughts While Mobile

                                          Selfishness never looked good on anyone...                                                                                                  Self-absortion and all of its forms kills empathy and compassion. When we focus on ourselves... our world contracts and our problems loom large. But when we focus on others thats when our world expands and our very own problems seem so very small. We then increase the capacity for the connection of compassion.. I'm talking about LOVE.  The blessing you are to others, the love you show for others... for me it's never been about what I'm getting but instead WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU!!!  The payback can never be put  in the bank, weighed, or counted.                                                                                                         Just some thoughts...as I spent the past week without food, heat or electricity but got up everyday without complaining to help others that needed me.   Thanks God!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment