August 23, 2012

THOUGHT OF THE DAY...

Watch your surroundings...
 
  This goes for the people along with the places.  Maybe I am too analytical with everything... Or maybe I'm right on point.  The people around quite possibly may have their best interest at heart with no regard for anyone else.  This does happen you know...  My only advice this morning is, watch how everyone is moving around you. 
 
 Opportunists are what they are. One who takes advantage of any opportunity to achieve an end, often with no regard for principles or consequences. You may not hear from this person for weeks or months but when you do.... it's always because they need something from you.  I'd rather talk to people who call me once per year to ask how myself and the family are.
 
Be Blessed
 -Esco
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment